Become A Certified barre Instructor Through
ToddPilates is very excited to host PulsePointe barre certification in Round Rock (Austin Area) on Saturday, November 18!
PulsePointe barre is an innovative and challenging barre experience that seamlessly weaves together traditional muscle-sculpting barre choreography with exhilarating cardio segments to define and challenge the body in a whole new way. PulsePointe takes barre to the next level by matching each segment with upbeat music to motivate and energize your class from start to finish! By utilizing the unique PulsePointe barre class blueprint, you can mix and match barre segments using your own creativity to deliver a rock solid class every time!
Why Choose PulsePointe barre Primary Instructor Certification?
- PulsePointe barre strives to offer high quality certifications at an affordable price ($299 for an 8 hour barre certification).
- There are no licensing fees once you become a PulsePointe barre instructor.
- Every participant who completes the 8 hour primary instructor training course will receive 8 AFAA and .8 ACE CEU’s, a comprehensive instructor manual with choreography snapshots, PulsePointe barre Class Blueprints, and a certificate of completion.
- Learn how to use music to enhance your class, motivate your students, and take the fun factor to the next level!
- Easy to implement choreography and class blueprints will have you ready to teach challenging, well balanced, and creative classes in no time!
Upon completion of this certification, you will have all the tools you need to teach fun, creative, effective, and well balanced barre classes! For more information, please visit the PulsePointe barre website at www.pulsepointebarre.com or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is limited so register today. We hope to see you in August!