One of Todd's favorite snacks is organic kale chips. Here's an easy way to make them:
1. Wash kale thoroughly and dry in a salad spinner (or blot dry with paper towel).
2. Toss in olive oil and your favorite spices.
3. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake at 250 degrees for 20 minutes, then broil for1 minute to make them extra crispy.
5. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, spice, or Todd's favorite, nutritional yeast (it tastes like parmesan cheese).
Kale is one of the most nutritionally dense vegetables, it's full of cancer fighting antioxidants, encourages detoxification at a cellular level and is anti-inflammatory. Try to include kale in your diet 2-3 times a week.
Here's to healthy eating!